HOW TO GET HERE
Strada del Friuli 141, Trieste - Italy
From piazza Oberdan, Trieste, bus n. 42 or 44
ADMISSION IS FREE
May, june and september:
- friday: 15.00 - 19.00
- saturday and sunday: 10.00 - 13.00 and 15.00 - 19.00
July and august
- from wednesday to sunday: 10.00 - 13.00 and 16.00 -19.00
- friday: 15.00 - 18.00
- saturday and sunday: 10.00 - 13.00 and 15.00 - 18.00
- from 6th to 10th: open all day from 9.30 to 17.30
- from 1st to 4th: open all day from 9.30 to 16.30
June 2nd and August 15th
Open all day from 10.00 to 19.00
FREE GUIDED TOUR
There will be no guided tours.
In order to ensure the safety of the visitors, the access to the Lighthouse tower is allowed to a maximum of 6 people at a time accompanied by an attendant.
The visit to the tower lasts 15 minutes.
Last admission to lighthouse is allowed 30 minutes before closing.
In case of unfavorable weather conditions the lighthouse is closed.