HOW TO GET THERE
Strada del Friuli 141, Trieste - Italy
From piazza Oberdan, Trieste, bus n. 42 or 44
April, may, june and september:
- friday: 15.00 - 19.00
- saturday and sunday: 10.00 - 13.00 and 15.00 - 19.00
July and august
- from wednesday to sunday: 10.00 - 13.00 and 16.00 -19.00
- friday: 15.00 - 18.00
- saturday and sunday: 10.00 - 13.00 and 15.00 - 18.00
- from 10th to 14th: open all day from 9.30 to 17.30
- from 1st to 4th: open all day from 9.30 to 16.30
Open all day from 10.00 to 19.00:
- March 31st
- April 2, 25, 26, 27, 30th
- May 1st
- August 15th
FREE GUIDED TOUR
Every day, at the time of the afternoon opening, there is a free guided tour, which lasts 30 minutes, availability for up to 15 people.
Afterwards, the visit for individual visitors will continue in the usual way.
In order to ensure the safety of the visitors, the access to the Lighthouse tower is allowed to a maximum of 15 people at a time accompanied by an attendant.
The visit to the tower lasts 15 minutes.
Last admission to lighthouse is allowed 30 minutes before closing.
In case of unfavorable weather conditions the lighthouse is closed.