HOW TO GET HERE
Strada del Friuli 141, Trieste - Italy
From piazza Oberdan, Trieste, bus n. 42 or 44
April, May, June and September:
- Fridays from 3pm to 7pm;
Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
July and August
- Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays form 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.; from 04 to 08 continuous hours from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (Barcolana)
- from the 1st to the 4th: non-stop 9.30 am - 4.30 pm
- 18 and 25 April, 2 June, 15 August, non-stop from 10.00 to 19.00
FREE GUIDED TOUR
There will be no guided tours.
In order to ensure the safety of the visitors, the access to the Lighthouse tower is allowed to a maximum of 6 people at a time accompanied by an attendant.
The visit to the tower lasts 15 minutes.
Last admission to lighthouse is allowed 30 minutes before closing.
In case of unfavorable weather conditions the lighthouse is closed.
Animals, even small ones, are not allowed in the Lighthouse.